Electro-Homeopathy Treatment for Arthritis
Arthritis simply means inflammation in the joints. Joint inflammation causes pain, swelling, warmth and stiffness over time. These symptoms may be common with all form of arthritis.
Whether you suffer from Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis or any other form of joint, tendon or ligament affection, Electro-Homeopathy is a valuable alternative therapy and can be taken indefinitely without any side effects.
Most individuals opting for Electro-Homeopathy experience improvement in joint mobility, reduction in pain/stiffness and a significant reduction in the frequency of relapses. Early stages of joint inflammation can be cured if timely treatment is initiated.
Electro-Homeopathic medicines may be taken alone or along with your regular prescription. Over time the need for pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs do subside and the overall condition of the joint and cartilage can be improved.
It is simply means inflammation in the joints. Joint inflammation causes pain, swelling, warmth and stiffness over time. These symptoms may be common with all form of arthritis.
It is a degenerative joint disease, resulting in loss of elasticity of the joint cartilage which functions as shock-absorbers between two joints. Over time, as the cartilage wears off, bone friction increases causing pain. Though OA may affect any joint, the knees, hips and spine are commonly affected due to repeated wear and tear.
Obesity, Injury, joint overuse and hereditary factors are commonly responsible for OA.
It is also a chronic form of arthritis, the cause of which is unknown. It usually manifests bilaterally, affecting joints on both sides of the body. Rarely, RA may occasionally affect the skin, eyes, lungs, heart, blood, nerves or kidneys. The disease onset, progression and duration vary considerably among those affected.
The precise mechanism is unknown. It is widely believed that a faulty immune response in which the immune system attacks the joints and organs causes RA (autoimmune disease). Viral affection and numerous environmental, hormonal, emotional and genetic factors are considered as triggers of the immune system. Approximately million Indians have RA with a higher incidence among women.
A combination of factors indicates RA as individual symptoms and Laboratory results vary significantly.
· Symmetrical affection of joints
· Joint stiffness on waking
· X-rays indicating RA type degeneration
· Positive Rheumatoid Factor (RF) in blood tests
· Presence of nodules under the skin called rheumatic nodules
Anemia, increased ESR and positive ANA (Antinuclear Antibody) may also be detected in a person with RA.
Our Clinic which specialize in the Electro-Homeopathic management of ‘Chronic Diseases’ has consulted and treated thousands of cases of RA and OA over the past 10 years.
What can I expect on starting this treatment?
- Our novel approach for OA (Osteoarthritis) & RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) offers pain-relief along with significant or noticeable improvement in joint mobility and inflammation.
- Reduction in inflammatory relapses, especially in cases of RA, indicates that the medicines prescribed act by stabilizing the faulty immune system considered responsible for RA. This is achieved without the use of steroids or harmful drugs and recommended for all age groups.
- Those already on such medications may be asked to slowly wean off the drugs as the beneficial effects of Electro-Homeopathic medicines sets in.
- Over time, the need for pain killers and steroids can be minimized and the extent of the inflammation as well as disease progression minimized