Best Electro-Homeopathy Allergy Clinic in India
Electro-Homeopathy Allergy Clinic: When a human body experiences any unfamiliar substance known as antigen senses by the immune system then immune system overreacts against antigen and it causes allergic reaction. An allergic reaction is way of reacting of human body to “raider”. The main work of the immune system is to protect the human body against the harmful agents such as toxin and bacteria. The overreaction of immune system against harmless or unfamiliar substance (i.e. as allergen) is known as allergic reaction or hypersensitivity reaction. Modern Electro-Homeopathy Clinic is the Best Allergy Clinic in India.
Best Allergy Clinic in India
Any substance can becomes allergen. An animal dander (from cat or rodents or dog), bacteria, viruses, foods (such as mashrooms, strawberry, peanuts, shellfish or shirmp), plants, dust, medications, insect bites (bee stings or mosquito bites), codeine are some common examples of allergens.
In maximum number of cases allergic reactions lesser such as rash and itching from bug bites, mosquito or poison ivy. Basically the reaction of the allergy is totally depending on the response of human immune system so it is unpredictable. Get best treatment of any type of allergy because we areBest Electro-Homeopathy Allergy Clinic in India.
Allergic reaction and its time is allergen is different for every human. In some of the cases, the allergic reaction is occurs immediately and in other cases, it take several hours to days to come in notice.
If you have allergy then don’t take it as normal condition because it may causes some risk factor include some medical conditions such as:
· Any Serious allergic reaction in the past history of patient.
· Due to lung condition, patient feels shortness of breathing, such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
· Frequent infections of the respiratory tract, ears or nasal sinuses.
· Nasal polyps.
Sign and symptoms of an allergic reaction include any, some, or many of the following:
· Eyes: red (bloodshot), itchy, swollen, or watery or swelling of the area around the face and eyes.
· Skin: blistering, weeping, redness, crusting, hives, irritation, itching, swelling, rash, or eruptions.
· Head: bumps or swelling on the neck or lips, face, eyelids, throat, or tongue, hoarseness (abnormal voice changes) and headaches.
· Stomach: vomiting, diarrhea, pain, bloody diarrhea or nausea.
· Lungs: cough, wheezing, shortness of breath or tightness.
· Nose: runny nose (clear, thin discharge), stuffy nose, postnasal drip or sneezing.
· Other: feeling or fatigue tired, dizziness, sore throat, or lightheadedness.